Hi, I’m Sandrine, a Registered Nutritional Therapist and a Mind, Body, Eating coach based in Surrey, mum to a super cheeky 2.5 year old!
Being a mum myself, I understand that feeding yourself well is not always on top of your priority list. There is so much to learn as a new mum. I am here to share what has worked for me and many other mums.
In a nutshell, I help mums who just had a baby heal their body and build strength after pregnancy and birth through nutrition and lifestyle strategies. I also help women restore digestive health and balance their hormones naturally. These are all issues I have experienced myself.
Download my free guide 'I just had a baby, what should I eat?' With meal ideas, a high energy shopping list and much more valuable information, you will feel strong and rejuvenated to enjoy your time with your baby.
When working with me, you will receive very simple nutritional advice which can help you feel nourished, energised and inspired even if you have very little time on your hands.
I help you identify which foods are best for your body and your baby if you are breastfeeding (for example, some women may need to stop dairy or gluten while breastfeeding because their baby reacts to those foods). I also share lots of ideas to help you save time in the kitchen while preparing nutritious meals for your family.
Feel free to explore my nutrition programmes below depending on your health goals and I also offer family nutrition sessions including cooking workshops.
If you are wondering whether Nutritional Therapy is the right option for you, why not call me today for a 20-minute free chat.
Diploma in Nutrition - College of Naturopathic Medicine
Mind, Body, Eating Coaching Certification - The Institute for the Psychology of Eating
30-Day Energy Reset Programme
This programme is ideal for anyone who has never worked with a nutritionist before. You will learn valuable tips to boost your energy, reduced tiredness, and cravings and you will also discover which foods are best for your body.
We cover topics such as:
- Super nutritious breakfast ideas to quickstart your morning
- Simple nutrition tips to banish post-lunch energy dip
- How to manage sugar cravings and feel more energised
The 30-day programme includes 1 initial consultation (90 min) and 3 telephone or skype calls during the 30 days to support you in your journey to a healthier you as well as guides, handouts and lots of simple recipe ideas.
COST : £210
6-Week Energy Re-Balancing Programme for Mums
Do you feel really tired first thing in the morning as if you had not slept?
Are you tired of feeling exhausted and stressed out all the time?
If this sounds like you, this Nutrition for Mums programme can help you rediscover your vitality and joie de vivre.
What will you gain from this nutrition coaching programme?
- More confidence in how to look after yourself.
- You will feel stronger to look after your family.
- You will be equipped with knowledge and tips to make your life easier.
- And most importantly, you will feel better in yourself as a woman (not just as Mummy!).
- You can expect glowing skin, better digestion and most importantly much more energy.
When joining, you will get:
- 1 face to face or Skype consultation to assess your health challenges and energy levels
- 4 weekly follow-up consultations via Skype or telephone
- Regular support via emails with straightforward nutrition and lifestyle tips to boost energy levels
- Recipe E-book to suit the whole family including time-saving tips to prepare healthy meals
- High Energy Shopping list
- Nutritious snack ideas to satisfy all cravings
- 1 final face to face or Skype consultation
COST : £369
60-Day Hormone Balancing Programme
Did you know that an imbalance in nutrients can affect your cycle? This is particularly important if you are planning for baby no2. Choosing the right food for your body can make a huge difference to the way you feel before and during your periods and can boost your chances of getting pregnant.
This programme is designed for women who suffer from symptoms such as irregular cycles, PMS, cravings, regular headaches, digestive discomfort such as bloating.
In the programme, we cover topics such as:
- Identification of signs and symptoms of estrogen imbalance such as bloating, fatigue, weight gain, headaches, sugar cravings and irregular cycle
- The right foods to support hormone balance
- How to beat the bloat and balance hormones
- Lifestyle choices which impact on hormone production
- Supplements and functional testing if appropriate
The 60-day programme includes 1 initial consultation (90 min) and 5 telephone or skype calls during the 60 days to support you in your journey to a healthier you as well as guides, handouts and lots of simple recipe ideas.
COST : £349
90-Day Gut Healing Programme
Ever felt heavy, tired and lethargic after meals? Do you get cramps that wake you up at night or do you experience IBS symptoms such as constipation or diarrhea on a regular basis? The digestion is a complex function in our body which has an implication on all our body systems including skin health (acne) and respiratory health (asthma). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Feeling bloated is NOT normal. It can be tempting to learn to live with it but it doesn't have to be this way. It could also be hiding serious health conditions. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So this programme is for you if you are not feeling yourself and your digestion is not working at its best. Perhaps, you simply want your energy back!
In the programme, we cover topics such as:
- Trigger foods
- Foods to support healthy digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Healing foods to restore your gut function and healthy gut bacteria
- What is leaky gut
- Lifestyle strategies to improve gut health
The 90-day programme includes 1 initial consultation (90 min) and 7 telephone or skype calls during the 90 days to support you on your journey to a healthier you as well as a shopping list, guides, handouts, lots of simple recipe ideas and supplement recommendations.
COST : £399