I believe that everyone deserves a positive birth experience, but a lot of the time we're told that birth is scary, painful and something to just 'get through' which quickly changes our mindset from positive to negative. To me this is misleading but also unfair - it's no wonder there's a sense of fear and anxiety around birth if this is what we tend to be told!
The Birthing Matters course uses science based information and techniques to eliminate any fear around birth, and instead replace it with a positive, calm and confident attitude.
The full antenatal course is held over four sessions, and will cover the physiology of birth, navigating the maternity system and how to make informed choices for you and your baby, relaxation and breathing techniques, places of birth and preparation - and the list goes on!
The course is suitable for all types of birth whether it be hospital, home, caesarean or natural, and will give you the tools and information that you need for what ever birth is right for you and your baby, and to approach it with confidence.
DipHB(KGH) Hypnobirthing, accredited by the Royal College of Midwives
Private 1:1 Hypnobirthing course
The Birthing Matters course is a complete antenatal course consisting of four session. Over these sessions we'll cover:
- What hypnobirthing is (and isn't)
- The physiology of the pregnant and birthing body
- How your mind and body work together to create a comfortable birth experience
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- The importance of your birth partner's role
- How to release any fears and anxiety, and instead replace these with a positive, confident mindset
- Understanding your options, from hospital and home births, to maternal and medical care
- Navigating the maternity system and how to make educated, informed choices for you and your baby
- Tools and techniques you can rely on, no matter the road the birth of your baby takes, to maintain a sense of control and calm
You can find full information about the course breakdown at: https://www.birthing-matters.com/courses
COST : £285