Hi, I'm Mirthe.
A passionate pregnancy, birth and postpartum Doula based in Chertsey, Surrey
- a spinning babies trained Doula - I offer in person and online Doula partnerships with you (and partner)
BIRTHCLASSES PRIVATE OR GROUP ENVIRONMENT COVERING
- place baby in an optimal position for birth (head down isn't enough)
- sessions are geared to an easier pregnancy and better birth
- childbirth preparation with the focus on techniques to reduce risk of interventions
- aim to reduce labour length
WHAT IS MY GOAL:
- work with you towards an ache-free pregnancy
- to prepare you and partner all round
- for you have a good understanding of the physiological process of birth
- focus on baby's position and maternal balance
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM ME:
Support, Peace of Mind & Achievement
As a Dutchy expect me to write and speak with a lot of enthusiasm, laugh, be straight forward and joke with a modest amount of sarcasm, and unconditionally support you in the story of your unique and special journey into parenthood!
I might dare you to speak your truth, more positive, less negative. Create that emotional connection with you!
I choose to be grateful and blessed, refuse to stop learning, to stop growing and always keep challenging myself. I work to be the best I can possibly be in my work and as a human being. Being a Doula is not just a job to me, being a Doula is who I am.
VBAC - NATURAL BIRTH - HOME/WATER BIRTH- UNMEDICATED- SURROGACY- C-SECTION
THE BIRTH ROOM:
I provide pregnancy, birth and postpartum and lactation support and are very excited to help you feel at ease, safe, and empowered as you celebrate becoming a new parent and become a new dimension of you.
Promise to give 100% non-judgmental support with warmth, care and professionalism and understand our support is in collaboration with your family, community and your birth team.
When you hire me, you are not just hiring a Doula, you are hiring someone who strives to be best, for the best and who will go the extra mile and will work for that successful birth you want.
Don't hesitate to reach out to me, I'm always happy to help or point you into a direction that would help you further.
Trained by Red Tent Doula's,
Birth only Doula
- 3 antenatal visits
- cover everything that will enable you to feel confident and excited about your pregnancy/birth
- Exploring all your options for birth choices
- understanding the birthing process, birth plans, comfort measures, birth positions
COST : £950 or 5 payments of £190
Pregnancy and Birth Doula:
- 4 in-depth antenatal visits, and phone and email support throughout
- preparing you and your partner for your babies birth, supporting you to feel confident in yourself and your birth.
- cover understanding childbirth including the physiology of birth, birth plans, and comfort and relaxation/ visualization techniques - We will make a vision board this will allow you to strongly envision your ultimate birth.
COST : £1399 or 5 payments of £279
- 4 postnatal visits
These visits will include a package of freshly prepared food to support your postpartum recovery, breastfeeding support, womb massage, herbal teas, and emotional support. Light household work is included.
COST : Please contact me to discuss